Sunday, July 03, 2005

what i love to do....

as many of you know, what i love to do is EATING delicious food!!
that just makes me so happy.


all i need in the world are........ well........ friends, family, food, drinks....and love!


today, i went to JAPANESE BAR, which is called "IZAKAYA".
(it is like "FURAIBO" in L.A..)
and i ate good food!


guess what that is???

this is called "TEBASAKI" , which is very popular food in AICHI prefecture.

this bar is well known for TEBASAKI, so many famous people have came here in order to eat this TEBASAKI. can you believe that??

TEBASAKI is like Chicken Wings in HOOTERs.

but it is not that hot. it is more like salty.. yummy!!

by the way, in AICHI prefecture, EXPO 2005 is hold. (i went there. it was fantastic!!)


and the next picture is my favorite drink in the bar.

this is called "SHOCHU with green tea"

this drink is mixed with a kind of sake, shochu, and green tea. i know that it must be hard for those who does not live in Japan to think about this taste. some might think that it looks strange.

well, you must try once when you come to Japan!!

i cannot explain how its good, you know...


9 Comments:

Anonymous Alex said...

Hi Yuka this is Alex. I'm not 100% sure if you are someone that i know, but i got your e-mail about your web, so i suppose you know me. Did you take speech with me??? if not, where did we meet???
aeLx

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Alex said...

Hi Yuka this is Alex. I'm not 100% sure if you are someone that i know, but i got your e-mail about your web, so i suppose you know me. Did you take speech with me??? if not, where did we meet???
aeLx

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops sorry for the double entry..
aeLx

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, alex...
its me, yuka who took a speech cless in SMC.
thats you, right? alex!!

long time no talk to ya.
how have you been up to??

well, thanx for youe comment!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Alex said...

Yuka!!!!!!! what's up. I knew your name sounded so familiar. How are you???, are u still in SMC???. Well I transefered to UCI already, and this is my fourth quarter.I'll probably graduate next year around this time. Here is my website too, so that you can leave me messages as well.
www.xanga.com/axg0813. Do you have MSN?? i'll add you to my list anyways ok?. take care girl.
aeLx

2:57 PM  
Blogger AzianBrewer said...

Shochu rocks!!!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://qytmfouq.com/aplx/ksmj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mdmooxuy.com/mitq/zlvl.html]Cool site[/url]

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://qytmfouq.com/aplx/ksmj.html | http://ugaeeslf.com/wgxf/qurb.html

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home